Code of Business Ethics:
- We shall conduct our duties /employment activities with the highest principles of honesty, integrity,truthfulness and honor. To this end, directors/employees are to avoid not only impropriety but also the appearance of impropriety.
- We have a legal, moral, and ethical responsibility to report to the Company, or the appropriate authorities, known or suspected violations of law, regulations, or corporate policy, including the Company’s Standards of Conduct.
- We shall not make, recommend or cause to be taken any action known or believed to be in violation of any law, regulation or corporate policy.
- We shall not make, recommend, or cause to be made any expenditure of funds known or believed to be in violation of any law, regulation or corporate policy.
- We shall not use our position to force, induce, coerce, harass, intimidate, or in any manner influence any person, including subordinates, to provide any favor, gift or benefit, whether financial or otherwise, to themselves or others.
- In business dealings with government entities, whether Pakistani or foreign, we shall not provide or offer to provide any favor or other benefit to government employees, or engage in any other activity which could improperly influence, or reasonably be interpreted as improperly influencing, their decisions, or activities. All such activities with governmental agencies shall be conducted strictly on an arm’s length business basis.
- We, as representatives of our company to third parties, shall not allow ourselves to be placed in a position in which an actual or apparent conflict of interest exists. Such conflict of interest may arise, or appear to arise, by reason of the directors/employees’ acceptance of gratuities, favors, or other reputable benefits, which could improperly influence or reasonably be interpreted as improperly influencing sound business decisions. All such activities shall be conducted strictly on an arm’s length, business basis.
- We shall exercise great care in situations in which a pre-existing personal relationship exists between an employee and an industry representative or Government employee or official of an agency with whom the company has an existing or potential business relationship. In such a situation, we shall immediately report the relationship to management and we shall take no further director by the Company. Where there is any doubt as to the propriety of the relationship, we shall report the relationship to management so as to avoid even the appearance of impropriety.
- We shall not engage in outside business activities, either directly or indirectly, with a customer, vendor, supplier or agent of the Company, or engage in business activities, which are inconsistent with, or contrary to, the business activities of the Company.
- We shall not use or disclose the Company’s trade secrets, proprietary, or confidential information, or any other confidential information gained in the performance of Company duties as a means of making private profit, gain or benefit.
Code of Conduct/Business Practices:
Each of our business shall;
- Treat customers fairly, openly and honestly.
- Maintain a working environment that provides appropriate remuneration including benefits, training, opportunities for personal development, and compliance with the employment related laws and regulations of the Pakistan.
- Maintain the highest possible standards of integrity in business relationships with suppliers/vendors.
- Contribute to the social and economic well-being of those communities where we are an employer.
- Maximize shareholder value over time, recognizing that wealth generated also benefits customers and employees as well as the communities within which we operate.
- Conduct business in accordance with our Statement of Business Ethics and practices and compete vigorously but honesty.
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations under which we operate.
- Provide confidential channels of communication to encourage reporting of concerns, particularly in situations where a person is unable or unwilling to inform their direct line management or speak out where there is suspicion of fraud or undesirable practice.