Shariah compliant financing is committed to ethical and just financial practices following in line with Islamic principles. It is an inclusive form of finance that ensures that all transaction activity is halal munafa and compliant, to deliver another layer of quality assurance for our clients.
786 Investments Shariah presents a market advantage with our specialized services and our ability to execute transactions with efficiency and speed. Led by world eminent Shariah scholar, Professor Mufti Muneeb ur Rehman and a team of analysts, clients have direct access to a team of experts based in Karachi, Pakistan.
Islamic investment principles forbid the business of prostitution, drugs, gambling, alcohol, interest-based lending, interest-based financial institutions, etc. Islam does not allow interest-based investments, interest-based financing, interest based operations and harar based business dealings. All investments must be asset backed which adds a further protection to portfolios
These services are available for both individual investors and institutional investors. We also specialize in working with start-up institutions to ensure they are shariah-compliant from their genesis.
We optimize costs and enhance commercial benefit for our clients through:
- Identifying halal munafa with potential for optimal returns
- Designing shariah compliant portfolios
- Conducting due diligence on potential investments
- Feasibility studies including preparation of projected financial statements and project
- Appraisal through cost assessment and revenue projections
- Sensitivity analysis
- Stress Testing
- Market surveys and studies.
- One-On-One service right from the start resulting in right investment at the right place at the right time
- More sophisticated analysis for more realistic results
- Specific advice about your portfolio
- An affordable service that may even be free